Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hawaii, Day 5


Seems odd our time is kinda coming to a close. Last night after I wrote we decided on a trip to the beach, where we waded joyously in the soothing ocean waves.


Today I had some sort of upset stomach (actually starting last night around 3 a.m.), so we've done nothing today but watch old Star Trek episodes and some Animal Planet. I am feeling cooped up, but a bit better. I think tomorrow we will go snorkeling at Shark's Cove (don't worry, there's really not sharks) and then Monday we need to check out but will have hours to spend before our  flight leaves at 10:00 that night.

I think we will drive over to see if we can view the seaside cliffs shown in various episodes in Lost, specifically where Jacob lived in the foot of the statue and the rocks where Desmond killed that first guy who was pushing the button. I will be sad to go, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment